- Before or at the time of getting personal information, we will recognize the objectives for which information is being sought.
- We will gather and employ private information merely with the purpose of satisfying those objectives required for the services and for other needed objectives.
- We will only keep private information as long as required for the satisfaction of business purposes.
- We will gather private information by transparent and lawful means and, where applicable, with the knowledge or permission of the person concerned.
- Private data should be applicable to the objectives for which it is to be utilized, and, to the level needed for those objectives, should be precise, comprehensive, and current.
- We will protect private information by comprehensive security protocols to secure it from damage or theft, and we also implement protocols to avoid disclosure, unapproved access, stealing, utilization or change.
- We will willingly make available any changes to our policy. This includes changes related to customers about our business policies and practices concerning to the governance of personal information.